Using Coral as a client
(Note: Due to excessive spam, we have turned off public editing of this page. If you would like something added, please email us.)
You can try accessing other sites through CoralCDN right now!
Just append .nyud.net to the hostname of any URL, and your request for that URL is automatically redirected to and handled by CoralCDN. Try it out!
To regularly use Coral as a client, rather than manually typing .nyud.net, consider installing one of our provided browser plugins. Using CoralCDN is then as simple as clicking a button.
In addition to our officially-supported plugins, you might find these extensions or scripts useful for accessing CoralCDN:
- CacheIt! and Cacheout! Firefox extensions
- Greasemonkey user scripts
- Calcium: FeedTree + CoralCDN
- MouseHole 2.0 Beta script -- a script written for a personal web proxy, which works with any browser
- Coralize.net -- Redirects http://coralize.net/http://example.com/subdomain to http://example.com.nyud.net/subdomain (intended to make the url easier to create in programs)